A united nations peacekeeping mission has three power centers the first is the special representative of the secretary general the official leader of the mission this person is responsible for all political and diplomatic activity overseeing relations with both the parties to the peace treaty and the un member states in general. United nations peacekeeping forces history the united nations peacekeeping forces are employed by the world organization to maintain or re establish peace in an area of armed conflict the un may engage in conflicts between states as well as in struggles within states. This work discusses the fundamental question should the un command military engage in the extensive use of force at all or contract out to more capable organizations as well as a proposal for a read more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.