Assess q15 for first few hours to monitor drainage changes output to average 100 cc hr and should gradually decrease average is a total of 1l output chest tubes are removed when total drainage is 100 ml for 8 hours if output 100 ml hr then order pt ptt and platelets. Competency of critical care nursing staff is the basic knowledge assessment tool bkat official answers to the bkat this is the end of the test bkat basic knowledge assessment tool in critical care nursing bka t. Bkat 8 s please help icu 2 weeks left celebrate nurses article contest bkat 8 s please help nursejojo cheating is not the answer you need to study just as i did when i took this exam a few years ago 0 share this post link to post share on other sites apr 8 2014 by mulan
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.